- Work and sport injuries
- Slip and falls
- Auto injuries
- Neck, Upper, and Lower back pain
- Muscle ache and joint stiffness
We provide the following services:
- Full physical therapy
- Massage therapy
- Spinal manipulations
- Trigger point therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- X-ray and MRI referral as needed
Have you been injured in a car accident?
Call us at (310) 659-5455 for consultation and a spinal screening exam today.
Those aches and pains you are experiencing after your car accident, injury or fall are an indication that the spine has suffered damage. Do not ignore the pain. If ignored, the pain may go away, but the spinal damage will not heal correctly. These untreated spinal injuries are the source of future pain, arthritis and radicular symptoms. The permanent damage that results may lead to a life of chronic pain and discomfort.
Dr.Gabai at Oasis Chiropractic Clinic have the tools to diagnose your injuries. Our patients love the personalized attention and learning about the source of their discomfort. Your attorney will love our attention to detail and professional documentation.
Treating Car Accident Patients
Once we have diagnosed your injuries treatment may include chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy, rehabilitation, physiotherapy, electric stimulation, ultrasound, traction and other pain relief techniques. We have licensed massage therapists on staff who tend to the muscular reduction of our injured patients. Treatment is tailored specifically for you and your injuries. It is clinically supported, and best of all, it feels so good.
Call the DR FIRST
If you have been involved in a car accident and need treatment, we will assist you and help you with billing questions and insurance issues. In most cases your auto insurance or the other party involved in accident will cover all the expenses of treatment.
What to do in case of an accident:
- Notify the police if damages exceed $500.
- Gather the facts, name of other driver and witnesses.
- Take picture of the damage on your car and the other involved car(s).
- Write down their license plate number.
- The other driver license number.
- The other drivers phone number, and insurance information.
- Call Oasis Chiropractic Center and get the care you need right away.